Popular Posts

Sunday 15 June 2014

The Shoes of Summer's Dreams!

I find it hard to express my feelings and emotions about these beauties. They aren't everyone's cup of tea I'm sure. But personally, they are definitely my cup of tea!

I originally wanted a pair of jelly shoes because they're very sweet and would go with everything. However, as I neared the shoe section in River Island, I caught sight of these. I tried them on and instantly fell for them but since it was the first shop I went to on my shopping trip, I made the classic decision - check in other shops to see if you like anything better. Well, nothing compared to these. I honestly couldn't stop thinking about them, this meant I had to get them!

These shoes seem to combine so many things, a mixture of trends and my style. The block heel, cut-out sandal style are the two main trends. Because of my skinny ankles, I was afraid of wearing a big, black, chunky shoe as I thought it would be too much on me. So when I saw this lovely, blush-pink colour with a white heel it was my ideal shoe!



I love how versatile these shoes are, you can wear them with everything because of its neutral colour,on-trend style and day-to-night elegance. They were £35 which I was pleased about because they're lovely quality and I know I'll get so much wear out of them!

If they aren't your cup of tea, I highly recommend River Island for Summer shoes anyway!

Hope you had a lovely weekend in the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment