Popular Posts

Wednesday 25 September 2013

La Manga

Summer finally came around in July and for the first 2 weeks of my summer holidays [vacation for you in the States;)] and I was lucky enough to go to La Manga in the south-east of Spain with family and friends!

La Manga is a beautiful 24 km strip which separates the Mar Menor Sea and the Mediterranean Sea which is amazing in its self! I really recommend this to all of you and there's plenty of villas, condos and apartments there to stay in. Whether you prefer sky high views or a pool at your doorstep there's so many places to choose from!

The beautiful view from our balcony at early evening!

But I don't want to bore you about the time I had but I have got to say that this place is lovely for photography, whether it's fashion or landscape, it is incredible! I took a few shots with my camera of my gorgeous friend Maddie who was my own little model for the day!

Although not all of these photos have a view behind them, the best part about where we stayed for shoots was the lighting, because of the glaring sun it gave us natural sunlight which you can experiment with easily and I thought it was very handy, haha.


















The ocean's soo blue! Amazing!

So there's a few pictures from my shoot with Maddie, hope you enjoyed!

Just to quickly note if you've enjoyed my first two blogs I'd really appreciate it if you followed me here on Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/cerysevans Thank you! xox



No comments:

Post a Comment