Popular Posts

Monday 23 September 2013

My First Blog!

Finally! I've gotten the chance to sit down without any homework or jobs to do and start on a blog. I've been wanting to start a blog for a few months now, based on fashion mainly and I'd love to bring elements of music into the occasional post as I'm a huge fan of lots of different types of music.

But focusing on fashion. My love, pride and joy! Ever since my early days of a little toddler I've had a huge interest in fashion due to my mother's rather stylish sense. Since i was about 5 years old i wanted to grow up so fast so that i could wear my mum's highest heels and prettiest dress!



This photo above definitely is an image of me as a little girl, always finding the nicest heels and convincing my mum that "They definitely fit me!"

This also happened with clothes I had spotted in shops like Topshop, French Connection and Oasis when I was for some reason convinced that a size 10 Tube top fitted me perfectly at the age of 6!


I've had an eye for designer labels for a while now and always end up wanting the  most expensive items (my dream right now is a nude Chanel Camera case - I do NOT even want to find out the price of this).


I have began to love High Fashion for the past few years after watching season after season of America's Next Top Model and Britain & Ireland's Next Top Model, so here's a quick photo list of Couture and High Fashion items that I love and adore!










No comments:

Post a Comment