Popular Posts

Sunday 17 November 2013

Bath & Body Series: Soap & Glory!

Soap & Glory is a very well loved brand and I'd heard and read so much about their bath and body products on blogs and vlogs. I've been telling myself for weeks that I'll go and buy some of their products but whenever I went shopping, I seemed to forget!

Luckily, I received two products from Soap & Glory for my birthday and I have to say they are brilliant!


I had fairly high expectations for these products, especially the body butter as it's previously been described as "the best body butter out there". I haven't tried many body butters and I know The Body Shop has some gorgeous ones but The Righteous Body Butter is incredible!

What I like to do is use the Flake Away scrub first then once I'm out of the shower/bath I use the body butter. I like to use these together mainly because the results are amazing and I think it makes sense to exfoliate your skin and then moisturize it further with either a lotion or in this case, the body butter.





The Flake Away scrub colour  looks a bit strange but it smells so lovely as it contains peach seeds, shea butter and sugar which could seem a bit overwhelming but it isn't too strong fortunately. I think this product is a must for pamper evenings as it is a scrub and is very good for Winter because you can tend to get drier skin in the colder months, especially if you shave your legs.

The Righteous Butter that I have is huge and I know it'll last me ages and ages!

"A body moisturizing formula so virtuous, you might swear you're wearing velvet"

This also has a lovely smell, slightly stronger than the scrub as it does contain Aloe Vera. It makes your skin so silky soft and is a really nice thing to put on to finish off your pamper evening! I highly recommend this as it will last ages and it is a nice little treat for yourself!


I hope you enjoyed the first of my Bath & Body series, there'll be another post in the series next week so be sure to follow or bookmark the page to see that! Til then!

To Follow... 

Bloglovin: Cerys Evans
Twitter: Cer_811
Instagram: cerysmyfanwy

2 comments:

  1. I didn't really like the scrub, but I quite enjoyed the moisturiser.

    xoxo,
    Froso
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely prefer the moisturiser, maybe because there's more of it haha. Maybe a body scrub from The Body Shop would be a better option? xoxo

      Delete