Popular Posts

Sunday 12 January 2014

A Cute Countryside Walk


I often forget how beautiful the local villages and scenery are in the country. I'm sure we all dream of holidays abroad with the palm trees and gorgeous sandy beaches but I feel it's important to remember and explore your homeland, it really does make you proud of your nationality.

Yesterday, the people of my town surely woke up puzzled about the weather. The sun was beaming through windows making me people smile like I did. I'd already made plans to go over a friend's house that afternoon and so when I arrived at her house in the next village, we decided to set off on a lovely, brisk countryside walk.

We both suddenly realised how stunning and picturesque this tiny village was. The scenery was incredible across the field so I knew I was obligated to take some pictures to share with you all!


















 
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment