Popular Posts

Saturday 18 July 2015

Pastel on Pastel


Back to fashion this week, and here's an outfit post for you. Instead of colour blocking I thought I'd try a softer approach by pairing a blue shift dress from Toshop (old but the white version is in the SALE) with pastel pink pumps from Missguided (in the SALE for only £11!).

I've always loved the feminine pastels with clean and sophisticated lines like this dress and the studs of the shoes introduce a contrast of elegance and edge. 

Now, the bag. I don't know how to explain why I paired it with the outfit because in theory it probably makes no sense. However there seems to be something stylish about the sudden odd and bold clash of the patent red with all the colours mixing and matching by Vivienne Westwood that it just works. 

I hope you enjoyed today's post and that you like the outfit and that your week is going well.

Cerys♥ 





No comments:

Post a Comment