Popular Posts

Sunday 13 July 2014

The Playsuit's Debut!

So, I bought this playsuit a few weeks ago now from Missguided after months of eyeing it up! The time finally came and when I ripped open the parcel I was grinning with delight. A few days after I received the item, I decided to debut it on a trip to one of the most beautiful places I've seen; Oxford University.


I've decided to make this post a mixture of lifestyle and an OOTD so here it is! In case you didn't know, Oxford University is one of top universities in Britain (alongside Cambridge) and probably one of the best in the world. I was fortunate enough to be able to visit the place on an Open Day and it was very memorable indeed.


I won't bore you with where we went and what we saw and everything, but I will share with you some pictures of some of the colleges and buildings there as they are breathtaking!

                                            






Back to the playsuit:P I personally adore playsuits as they're extremely comfortable and the designs are always very pretty and lovely. This one is the best I've seen since I've been looking as the structure of it makes it more appropriate to wear in the day and evening, as well as the fact that it isn't something that you can only wear on the beach. I find it very flattering as the structure of the shoulders and the lower hip balance each other out, making you look perfectly proportioned!


The pattern is beautiful and I know that I'll get SO much wear out of this! On this particular day I decided to accessorize in a minimal way, with a simple silver necklace and two silver and pearl bracelets to tie the look together. I went for minimal accessorizing as the pattern of the playsuit makes such a statement by itself! I chose to wear these nude pumps but that was a HUGE mistake as I got awful blisters from them and I was sadly in pain for the afternoon.


                                    Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters. Necklace - Dorothy Perkins.


                Bag - Accessorize. Nail Polish - Hip Rose by Barry M.  Bracelet (pearl) - notonthehighstreet.com


                                                              Shoes - New Look

Nevertheless I still had a wonderful day and I will never forget it (cheesy but true). Have any of you visited Oxford?

No comments:

Post a Comment