Popular Posts

Saturday 26 July 2014

Spanish Nights...

Oh how I adore those warm Spanish evenings where you don't need to worry about taking a jacket or a pair of tights "just in case". You can pop on a dress, shoes and some sunglasses and head out for a lovely cocktail and dinner.

Near the villa there is a steak house called Patagonia Steak House and oh my. The steak there is surely the best steak I've ever consumed. You know when something is so good that you get emotional and want to cry? That was one of those times. I won't blabber on about it since this isn't a 'steak review blog' :P

On that night I originally wanted to wear my white babydoll shift dress from, ASOS. However, due to a chocolate chip cookie incident I had to change to this mint green number from H&M - which I love nonetheless!

It's simplicity makes it so elegant but the style still keeps it youthful,  not forgetting the back detailing adding a sense of sensuality to the look.

To excentuate my waist I added a cut out brown faux leather belt from H&M which I feel adds more dimension to the dress. My shoes of choice were of course from River Island which added to the youthfulness and my black, oversized sunglasses are from Urban Outfitters which I find extremely chic and they topped off the outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment