Popular Posts

Sunday 21 September 2014

Top 3 Handbags/Purses!

As many girls, I own way too many handbags. However, not all of them are still in style or ones that I particularly like:P So I thought I'd write a blog post about my Top 3 favourite handbags and purses.


No. 3 - My Vintage Diesel Clutch. I absolutely love this clutch, I think it's so gorgeous and quite quirky with the faded details so I've gotten really quite a lot of ware out of this. I'm not much of a clutch-in-the-day kind of girl but with this bag, I feel comfortable enough to do so! This clutch was featured in my last blog post, so click here to see how I styled it! As I said, it's vintage therefore I have no idea of the price or where to purchase it from unfortunately.


No. 2 - I won't go on much about this bag since I wrote a whole blog post on it. But it's my Big Beautiful Backpack. Although this has only recently entered my life I know it will stay in it for a long time! The colour is perfect for styling all year round and the backpack style makes everything more convenient and practical! Accessorize - £35.


No. 1 - I don't think I've ever mentioned this bag in a blog post before but it's my go-to, black handbag from H&M. This bag is so spacious, so chic & so wearable. I'm not certain if this bag is still available but I highly recommend H&M for affordable but really nice quality handbags as I know plenty of people who love their bags from this store. I'm sure this bag will make an appearance throughout the next year as it's even wearable during the Spring & Summer!




1 comment:

  1. I agree - h&m bags are affordable and on trend!

    http://tinuology.com/

    ReplyDelete