Popular Posts

Sunday 14 September 2014

How to: Style Mom Jeans!

I am in love with my newest pair of jeans - Vintage Levi 501's (yes, the ones on the famous advert from the 80's). Although they aren't classified mom jeans (they're quite fitted on the bum area:P), I've rolled them up to give the effect of them cupping at the bottom, much like mom jeans do. 

In this post I will be showing you two ways to style these jeans - Day & Night - Enjoy!





Above you will see the casual, daytime outfit. I popped on a black knit cropped jumper for H&M and my new Skate style shoes from River Island that fit under the umbrella of the 'Luxe Skate Shoe and Trainer' trend - I love the snake skin effect on these! 

To accessorize, I put on some silver bracelets which were a gift so I'm not sure where from unfortunately. I thought they both complimented each other nicely and weren't too much for this casual style. For my bag, I just wore my Accessorize backpack (more pictures here) as it fits everything I need in it and adds to the relaxed feel.


Apologies for the quality of this picture - it was in fact taken at night on a phone:P

For the night time I chose to wear a velvet crop top by an independent designer (now unavailable) and my bomber jacket on top - quite an edgy look on top. For shoes I wore my sandals from Primark since a strappy shoe is lovely for the evening. To accessorize, I went very minimal with my Vintage Diesel clutch.

I hope you enjoyed this post and that it helped you in some way to style your mom jeans!






No comments:

Post a Comment