Popular Posts

Monday 8 September 2014

August Favourites!

I thought I'd start doing a favourite's post every month with 3 categories to it; beauty, fashion and random/extra. So let's get cracking!



My beauty favourite for last month is the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer! I think it's safe to say that I'm VERY late on this one but I've been using other concealers instead which, quite frankly, don't match up to this one! A little bit goes a long way therefore this product will last me a while - amazing value! I like to use it to cover up and dark circles and I've loved it as it's saved my tired eyes in the mornings!

The fashion item I've really been loving in August is my Gilly Hicks dress which I didn't give enough love to to start with but as I discussed in my Holiday Outfits post, I really love the fit of it now and I've tried to get as much wear as possible out of it for the end of Summer!

My final favourite is a music one - The 1975. Now, I've loved this band for a long time, but this past Summer, I've really loved them. My favourite songs from their album has got to be Robbers and Girls although I do love them all but those songs hit it out of the park for me!

That is it for my favourites for the month of August and I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment