Popular Posts

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Sunday Best



Sunday's are always a favourite for me; lie-ins til noon, drinking tea and watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. However Sunday the 21st of June this year was slightly more active than your average Sunday. We went to meet up with some friends in a very quaint and traditional pub in Bristol. An unexpected ray of sunshine greeted us and I could wear this outfit without shivering once.

With Summer paying a visit in the UK, I opted for a neon skort to accompany the sun and to contrast with a black racer style crop top from Topshop (a rhyme!)

My skort, shoes and sunglasses are all from last year - the struggles of being 16. The leather jacket is very old but of course they are timeless and can be bought any time of year, every year.









No comments:

Post a Comment