Popular Posts

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Tresemmé Review!

I had never used Tresemmé until last month when my mum surprised me with a lovely treat!



This has to be one of the best shampoos I've ever used, it leaves your hair so silky smooth. The combination of the shampoo and conditioner is incredible and I recommend you buying them together rather than use one or the other as a different combination.

I realize that every individual has their own taste in hair products and that some of you reading will mix & match different products or even different brands! But quite honestly, the shampoo and conditioner do what it says on the bottle of a high standard and I'm sure it'll prove to be very popular as it is a new formula.






The conditioner contains Argon Oil from Morocco which is amazing for your hair and suits all hair types whether you have frizz prone hair, dry, greasy, any type and it will revive your hair lusciously!


The first time I used it, it was my "Pamper Evening Friday" so I usually wash my hair, condition and then put a hair masque on. But as I rinsed the conditioner out, my hair was so smooth i didn't even bother with the masque and the conditioner did enough work for me!

I highly recommend these two products, especially as a duo and it was on offer in Tescos so quite a bargain, as well as Tresemmé isn't the least expensive brand. If you don't have a Tescos for whatever reason I still think that this is worth the original price as it is incredible!



To follow...



No comments:

Post a Comment