Popular Posts

Friday 18 October 2013

Yankee Candle!

Rainwashed Berry

My oh my, this is such a beautiful scented candle! This is actually the first Yankee Candle I've tried, I've wanted to try these out for so long!

Yankee Candles are very expensive, therefore I've tried avoiding them. But, today I discovered that you can get smaller candles, almost as if they're testers. Of course these are far less expensive but unfortunately, do not last as long. 

As part of my Pamper Evening, I used the Rainwashed Berry candle (a Friday night treat!) whilst in the bath. The scent is delicious! It's as if someone rounded-up all Autumnal berries and put them together! It smells like Autumn/Fall to me which is exciting. I'm hoping this will last quite long, although it is a small candle. I'll be re-purchasing this candle in it's normal size in the near future as it's such a lovely scent!

Highly recommendable! The color of the candle is even pretty!


To Follow...

Bloglovin: Cerys Evans
Twitter: Cer_811
Instagram: cerysmyfanwy

No comments:

Post a Comment