Popular Posts

Sunday 23 February 2014

Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara - Review


A few weeks ago, I was passing by Boots and of course I HAD to go in. I'd been wanting to get a new mascara for ages as my Maybelline The Great Lash mascara wasn't working wth my lashes. And when I was looking at the Maybelline counter for the billionth time in my life, I saw an advertisement for this new mascara, Big Eyes. I'd hear about this a week or so before and since I'd not tried The Falsies mascara (shock horror) I wanted to give it a go - not to mention that I got it for for £6.99 instead of it's original price as a promotional offer!

I have fairly small eyes and lots of different mascaras look silly on me, but this one works! It really opens my eyes up and makes my lashes look pretty without looking too full-on. Because of its two different wands, my top and bottom lashes can both be lengthened without looking stupid on me.

The Upper Lash wand starts of quite thin at the tip but then thickens as it reaches the end which is used for your outer-corner lashes. I really like this as is makes your lashes look long and volumized but in a natural way due to the gradient of the wand.

As for the Lower Lash wand, the bristles are quite far apart but still manage to get to the tiniest of lashes, opening your eyes up even more. I only use one swipe/coat of this for everyday otherwise I find it makes my eyes look more smokey with more coats without it needing to be.

All round, I think this mascara is really great for anyone because even if you think you have quite big eyes anyway, it will only enhance them and really show them off. It keeps my lashes curled all day or night and is a great alternative to having The Falsies and a separate bottom lash mascara for your eyes.

Have you tried this mascara yet? If so, let me know in the comments!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment