Popular Posts

Sunday 16 February 2014

My Favourite SS14 Campaign

As you're flicking through a magazine, the thing that makes you stop and look at what's on a page has to be something pretty spectacular. Dolce & Gabbana do this for me.



 I've always loved their campaigns and I can't pin-point the main reason I love them so much, all I know is that I could look at the pictures for hours. I love how it isn't always serious with serious poses. They almost take everyday Italian family-life and make it more glamorous. Not that I have any idea what family-life in Italy is like, but these campaigns make me want to lead and Italian lifestyle!


The models are absolutely beautiful, Italian people - even the chickens are attractive! The clothes are incredible - as well as the accessories! The scenery is breathtaking. It's these elements that make me want to buy Dolce & Gabbana clothes, accessories - everything! Just so I can lead this Italian life - keep dreaming.




The advertising is so clever and really does entice you. D&G, your work is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment