Popular Posts

Sunday 30 March 2014

Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm - Percy & Reed

What a statement. When I glanced at this for the first time I was expecting wondrous things. Usually I don't really bother with much product other than shampoo and conditioner (and the occasional mask) for my hair because I never really try anything new to prevent any damage - I have a horrific-hair-phobia. When I slowly digested the information on the back I realised that this probably wouldn't do any damage, if anything it would prevent damage! In simple terms, it's a leave-in balm for your hair which is a huge plus since I hate having to get back in the shower to wash off a mask! And it's supposed to keep your hair looking beautiful, healthy and flawless - thumbs up.


First of all; the packaging. I think it looks very cute and pretty with the font and the slender woman in a chic outfit. It definitely has a big statement on the bottle that could fulfill or disappoint - let's just say now, I was not disappointed. The only problem I have with this packaging is that the product runs out of the hole in the tube - don't worry it doesn't leak per say... it just sort of escapes a bit and fills the center of the cap.

This is primarily because of the texture of it I feel. It's not a mousse by far, but it isn't a gel-like texture either, it feels like a thicker serum that's flowing - evidently. Nonetheless, because of this texture it's nice and easy to apply, there's no need to spend ages working it in which is "perfect" as they claim! 

Now for the super important part - the final look. The first time I tried it out, I asked some of my friends if they'd noticed anything different about my hair and they all said it looked more shiny (of course in a non greasy way:P) and healthier so I was very very pleased with outcome. The greatest part is that it stays this way ALL DAY so you can have silky soft and healthier looking hair for hours on end! 

This product is £18 which some would argue is too pricey but at the end of the day, it is a high-end hair care product and I think it is worth it - especially if you're willing to splash out on hair products. I would highly recommend this to, well anyone really, I don't think there's a quality about it that won't work with a hair-type. 

"I believe in miracles" - so do i now!


No comments:

Post a Comment