Popular Posts

Friday 2 October 2015

Day to Night: Mom Jeans

Despite the 60's/70's go-go dancing into fashion, I still feel the mom jean is an essential part of a wardrobe, especially a pair as retro as the Levi 501's. I did a few posts last Spring on how to style these but I thought it needed and update on how to go from a casual outfit for the daytime and be able to dress it up with the touch of just 2 pieces.


                                        Me expressing my inner Ms. Darbus with the scarf.
Sunglasses: Uk Edge (similar here)  Black Crop Top: ASOS   Scarf: Urban Outfitters (more updated) Shoes: A really old pair of black vans, so any trainer will do:P 


Here I just added a blush pink scalloped jacket from Primark and my favourite heels from Missguided which are now in the SALE for only £8.00 - crazy. Oh and let's not forget the puppy. 





No comments:

Post a Comment