Popular Posts

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Big Beautiful Backpack!










Another purchase from Accessorize! The quality of the bags - despite them being faux leather - are fantastic and since I got SO much wear out of my Summer Handbag whilst still maintaining its quality and shape, it was time for another purchase:P

I've never been the biggest fan of rucksacks, to me they used to be something 'practical' that seemed logical to take to school but I never really liked. However, seeing so many bloggers style this type of bag so nicely, I was quickly hooked!

It's like a Tardis - it may not look that large at first glance, but when opened up it actually has lots of room for all sorts of crap that us women (and possibly men) carry around with us as a shield. Because of its neutral colour I think it'll be easy to style all year round! ('How to' styling post coming soon).

Another reason why this is such a useful bag - it'll be great for back to school, plenty of room for books, maybe not big lever arch files but I'm sure we can all handle that:P

That's all I have to say about this accessory for now, but keep an eye out for a styling blog post by following me on Bloglovin' - #shamelessselfpromo. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment