Popular Posts

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Holiday Outfits!

I arrived back from Spain not too long ago and I thought in this blog post I would share with you some of the outfits I wore and loved!

Kimono & Skort - New Look. Shoes - River Island. Sunnies - Urban Outfitters.

Although it was extremely hot, I had to whip out the kimono! The bright colour of the skort matched perfectly with one of the colours from the kimono and of course these shoes go with anything and everything:P As a top I wore just a simple black crop top from H&M.

Bralette - Spanish Market. Shorts - Vintage Guess. Shoes - Primark. Sunnies - Urban Outfitters.

This outfit is one that I still wear back at home (if the weather's nice enough:P). It's so simple but the detailing of the lace makes it more complex I guess. It's so comfortable and easy to throw on so this was a reoccurring look throughout the holiday. 


Crop Top - Topshop. Crochet shorts - Spanish Market. Shoes - River Island.

I found this a very cute outfit that could be worn day to night. I love the bright Coral crop to make a statement paired with a more neutral pair of shorts. I love the mixture of textures and patterns also!

Dress - Gilly Hicks (old). Shoes - River Island.

I posted this picture on my Instagram the other day as I love this floral print on the skirt of the dress. I got this dress a few years ago and only now I'm starting to wear it more often. It helps give me some shape in the hip area and the short waist accentuates my waist without cutting me up and making me look shorter. 

That's it for this post, let me know which outfit is your favourite and see you soon! x

1 comment: