Popular Posts

Sunday 31 August 2014

Bye Bye Guess Shorts!

No, I am not selling or giving away my favourite shorts - no need to worry! This is the last addition to the Guess Series on my blog. With Summer coming to an end, especially here in the UK with the Autumnal weather well on its way, I thought I would add one more outfit to the collection!







I paired the shorts with this cute crop top that I got from republic a few years ago, my New Backpack and my 'Birkenstocks' look-a-like sandals to give a relaxed, effortless feel to this outfit! I can't forget the sunglasses from Urban Outfitters which always complete any of my Summer outfits!

This outfit has been recurring this Summer for me as it's so easy and the accessorizing is very minimal making this look easy to dress up or down. I hope you enjoyed the Guess Series, let me know which outfit was your favourite (I'll link them all below) and thank you for reading!

Introduction                              



    





No comments:

Post a Comment