Popular Posts

Tuesday 3 December 2013

November Favourites!

As it is finally December, I thought I'd do a post on some of my favourite products, items and random favourites. I've never done a monthly favourites blog post before so I thought I'd give it a go!

Hair & Beauty

I decided to try out a new shampoo and conditioner in November as alas, I had finished my previous bottles of Tresemme duo. This was a new duo by Tresemee and it is the Luxury Moisture shampoo and conditioner. This gives my hair a very silky finish and really locks in the moisture for a long time. 



(I don't want to go into this too deep as I'm planning on doing a full review in a future blog post).

My next hair favourite has got to be this brush. It does wonders! I got this for my birthday and since that day my hair's looked a lot healthier and silky with the help of Tresemme:P It ditangles my hair whilst still keeping it's natural bounce and wave which is just amazing!



For my nails, this Barry M nail polish has been beautiful! It's a matte nail paint which is something I'd never tried or considered trying in the past. It goes on really easily and is a really pretty 'topee' colour so very subtle but a perfect colour for everyday nails I think.




Fashion

I have of course been loving my red wellies from River Island that I purchased a little over a month ago. If you'd like to read a full blog post on these wellies click here! I just really love these. They're extremely practical for the damp and wet weather here in the UK and since October I've had a lot of wear out of them and I'm very pleased!


Disco pants! Well what an amazing invention! I love my disco pants, they are a bit 'out there' but I think with a low-key t-shirt and cute shoes they can work for a daytime outfit which keeps you nice and warm. They're available in numerous stores, especially Topshop and River Island.

As you can tell, this isn't me modelling:P But this is similar to how I like to style my disco pants!

My final fashion favourite is the tartan scarf. As tartan is such a huge statement this season, I wanted to get a scarff with the pattern on and fortunately I got this one from Urban Outfitters. This is great for keeping my neck warm and I think it's very stylish and adds something to my disco-pants-and-jumper look!


Music

If you read my Saturday Night Tunes blog post, you'll know that I've really been enjoying Chase & Status & Rudimental's new albums. Therefore all of the songs on the album have been my music favourites for this month!

I hope you enjoyed this post on my November Favourites! Let me know if you'd like to see another monthly favourites post in January! Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment