Popular Posts

Friday 13 December 2013

Tresemmé Luxurious Moisture Review!

Oh dear, another Tresemmé product has appeared in my bathroom. I've really loved this brand since I tried their products for the first time nearly 2 months ago, (click here to see the review!)


The newest addition to my hair care collection is the Luxurious Moisture shampoo and conditioner which is the new (ish) duo by the brand. I mentioned this set briefly in my November Favourites post as it of course had been one of my favourites for the month of November.

This duo moisturises your hair and locks in that moisture which leaves my hair feeling silky soft and improves the quality. When I say it moisturises, it really does. During the day my hair doesn't feel dry or damaged and I wash my hair at night which shows just how long the moisture is locked in.

Sadly, the conditioner doesn't contain Argan Oil which was probably my favourite thing about the Tresemmé Salon Silk duo but thinking about it, the conditioner doesn't need the oil as it's so rich in moisture. Thankfully this means I don't need to use a hair mask weekly to save my hair after a long, windy and drizzly week.



The 'lead stylists' suggest to use the conditioner as a mask as they say you should apply the product on to about 3/4 of you hair then use a wide-tooth comb to comb it through. Then you should leave the product to soak in for about 2 or 3 minutes - a much more convenient and fast hair mask!

Like I've mentioned before, one of the great things about the brand is that it's affordable!

"Professional. Affordable."

I recommend this brand for anyone of you as there are so many different formulas to treat a variety of hair types. Even though it's an inexpensive price it makes you feel so luxurious when you use it, as if you were using an expensive, high-end hair care product!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend! Bon weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment