Popular Posts

Monday 9 December 2013

Tartan Dress!

Uh oh, another blog post that has something to do with one of my favourite patterns of the season - Tartan!

If you read one of my older blog posts on tartan then you'll know that I was debating on whether to buy a tartan dress because of how striking the pattern is on a small person like me. I was fortunate to receive a New Look gift card and this dress was one of the first things I spotted as I walked into the store and my friend, Carys convinced me to buy it... So I got it and I'm so glad!



I didn't notice that the dress had a short waist, almost empire waist at first but I'm really pleased that it is because I don't actually own anything with this waist band and I've been intrigued to try one out!

I really love the colours of the print as they make accessorizing easier. I like to pair different patterns with each other sometimes even if it's something small like this necklace which has a hint of cheetah print on one of the beads.



This black bowler hat from H&M is so simplistic yet so cool that it adds a little something to the outfit, and paired with my red wellie boots and the dress I think it definitely makes a statement outfit.

This dress was £18 and from New Look of course. I really recommend getting your hands on a tartan dress or skirt for Winter as it will be a staple in your wardrobe!

Au Revoir!







No comments:

Post a Comment