Popular Posts

Sunday 1 December 2013

December Day Out!

Happy December everybody! I woke up extremely tired but also extremely excited to open my advent calendar!

I adore this, I mean there's a tree with a hat on it, what more do you want?!

Cheesy selfie:P 

I didn't wear any make up today because I ran out of concealer and I wanted to give my skin some relief as I was having quite a good skin day and I'd been wearing make up all week. I wish I had some concealer to put under my eyes to make me look slightly more awake which is what I'd usually do on an every day basis.

I decided to wear my Christmas pudding hat because it's now December and I thought I'd get in the festive spirit! I also wore my pink 'snood'/infinity scarf from H&M.



I apologize for my braces, fortunately they are coming off in 2 weeks! For my top I wore a plain, sheer, collared shirt from H&M paired with my favourite jumper of the moment from H&M.


I wore my black skinny jeans which are from Primark with my very lovely Chelsea style wellies from River Island. To give the outfit a little feminine touch, I wore my frilly Topshop socks which are very sweet and add a girly element to an outfit.




For jewelry I wore this really pretty key necklace that's really old actually and I have no idea where it came from unfortunately. But I think it's quite simple and just adds a little sparkle to a simple Wintery outfit.



No comments:

Post a Comment