Popular Posts

Saturday 28 December 2013

Parka Jacket - Never-ending Trend

An item that I've wanted for a while now is a khaki coloured parka. So many hight street stores have been selling them over the years but this year it was almost taken to another level with a wide variety of styles and interpretations of the coat.

With parkas being very highly priced I decided to wait until Christmas to get one - it was definitely worth the wait. 


The one I own has a quilted lining but a fleecy hood with a fur edging. The lining keeps me cosy and warm, something essential in a coat! I really love how it's been constructed as it allow you to tug the waist line in, showing off a nice waist.

The fur detail adds a touch of sweetness and warmth to the coat which completes the Winter feel of the parka. 


To wear with it, I like to wear plain black trousers/leggings with my black leather Chelsea Boots - keeping it simple. And to accessorize, my most worn scarf tucked in because I love adding this pattern to a fairly understated outfit.

I definitely recommend buying one of these, particularly if you live in a cold climate for the upcoming months.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas or you're enjoying your holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment