Popular Posts

Thursday 28 November 2013

Bath & Body Series: Spoilt Rotten!

This set is called Spoilt Rotten and let me tell you, it certainly lives up to it's name!

I love receiving little gift sets of bath products because everything's there! There's no need to have to mix everything up which I'll admit, I like doing but it's nice to have a pamper evening where you can use all your products in order and have this beautiful scent throughout your pamper evening.


 This gift set includes a bath wash, bath cream, body scrub, body butter, body spray, a bath bomb and a luffa. A lot. The products in this set have a very fresh scent, it smells a lot like a cucumber face mask. Just yummy!


I love the combination of the scrub and butter together because they moisturize my skin very well and they leave my skin so soft. I really enjoyed the set in general quite honestly because of it's results on my skin.
The only disappointment is that the body spray 'spritzer' has broken and I can't fix it. I have no idea how it happened, I'm sure it was pure bad luck because everything else was absolutely fine!

I think something like this is a great gift idea 'for her'  if you know that she's is a bit of a girly girl and loves her bath and body treats!  I think this gift set is from Marks & Spencers so it's probably reasonably priced.

There's more to come in this series so you can follow me here on Bloglovin or you can follow me on Twitter for links to my blog everytime I post something new.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!  


No comments:

Post a Comment