Popular Posts

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Winter Essentials!

I was thinking of adding Autumn/Fall into the title of this blog post but of course it's now Winter! We should know this as the John Lewis, M&S and Coca Cola Christmas adverts are finally shown on television!

Here are just a few essentials that I think are necessary for this season, especially living in the UK's climate! You can of course adjust these items to your personal style or budget so let's gooo!



The first essential has got to be a warm hat! I chose to show you this hat in particular because it's Christmas related and I'm getting too excited, too early! Any hat is a 'must' for this season. I did a blog post on hats so click here if you'd like to read that!

This hat was only £3.50 from Primark and it's adorable!


As well as hats, or if you aren't a 'hat person' then a wool ear-warmer is essential for keeping our ears warm and adding a little something to a cute, Winter outfit! 

This was of course from H&M and was about £4.50, another bargain from the store:P


There's nothing I love more than having a warm hot water bottle beneath my feet and a beautiful scented candle burning. Hot water bottles are a symbol of those cold Winter days where you just stay inside and snuggle up all day!

The candle I've chosen is my new obsession in terms of scents! Urban Outfitters have such lovely candles for £6 which I think is quite reasonable considering it's an expensive store in general so I'm still loving that!



A lot of boys in my age group seem to be addicted to Topman socks and to be fair they are extremely cool! Never fear, it's not only for the boys! Topshop also sell a wide range of socks for women and they have the deal of 3 for £8 so I picked up these Gingerbread socks along with some black and white frilly ones.

If you're looking for something a bit warmer then sleep socks are great. The ones above the gingerbread ones are from Primark and are so snuggly and are brilliant for, well keeping my feet warm really:P I was surprised with the quality of these as they were only £2.50 and they're so soft and warm!



I've talked about this particular pattern in my Tartan Blog post and I now own this tartan scarf from Urban Outfitters. I received this as a gift for my birthday and it's so soft and has quite a variety of colours so it can go with anything! I really recommend a tartan as it's a style statement and will of course keep you warm on chilly walks to town or the countryside.

The last essential is a blanket. My current blanket is a plain white one from Primark. Oh my word. It's so soft and I love getting home and wrapping it around me to keep me warm. It's definitely easier than dragging your duvet all the way to your living room!

There are of course more essentials I could drag on about but the ones I've talked about in this post I feel are the most important as little extras. Of course clothes and shoes are probably the most essential, but these are just small things that make a difference in an outfit or your body temperature:P

To Follow:

Bloglovin: Cerys Evans
Twitter: Cer_811
Instagram: cerysmyfanwy






No comments:

Post a Comment