Popular Posts

Thursday 7 November 2013

Sweater Weather!

I love this time of year as I get to snuggle up in cosy jumpers which keep me so warm! I know most of you must feel this way and although it's nice to wear shorts and t-shirts in the summer, it's lovely getting to pop on a soft, warm jumper in the Winter time!

I don't tend to wear baggy things as they don't tend to be flattering on me but I think that baggy jumpers suit every figure and shape as they go with everything and aren't too baggy to make you look frumpy but aren't too tight that you're showing off a bit too much:P

Go buy one of these as you don't really need tons of them unless you'll be wearing them very often. They are an Autumn/Winter essential and look really sweet with black skinny jeans or leggings with a cute pair of boots!

Here are 3 of my favourite types of jumpers/sweaters for this time of year!


This is the most recent jumper I've bought and surprise surprise, it's from H&M :P! I really liked the style of jumper, it's almost a cable knit all over and it's just very sweet. It's a sort of grey-ish white colour and is very cosy and would look lovely with collared shirts to layer with!


This is a different style to the first jumper, it's a cropped sweater which are always brilliant for pairing with high waisted items such as jeans or skirts! This one was from TK Maxx so unfortunately it won't be available to purchase but of course there'll always be stores selling cropped sweaters!


I bought this when I was in Belfast in a store called Exhibit. This is a very light blue, almost a light turquoise and is so soft it should be illegal! I've had this since April and it's still so warm and snuggly!

I tend to wear this on a lazy day around the house whereas I like to wear the other two jumpers out because they aren't as baggy as this one and go with more things, but this jumper is perfect for lounging around on cold winter days! 

To Follow...

Bloglovin: Cerys Evans
Twitter: Cer_811
Instagram: cerysmyfanwy

No comments:

Post a Comment