Popular Posts

Friday 1 November 2013

Bits & Bobs for Autumn/Winter!

Over a few shopping trips I've bought new items for the season. I didn't want to put them all into one huge blog post, therefore I'm going to separate them into different posts.

Of course, this is a Bits & Bobs post. A few random things that I've purchased that don't really fit into a category I'd like to discuss separately.


First random purchase is a Raspberry & Papaya candle from Urban Outfiters. If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you'll know I bought this the other day and I love it!


The scent is very sweet and strong but it is such a beautiful scent. It may be unsuitable for this season but it's so lovely I couldn't leave it there! It was £6.00 and there were also plenty of other scents to choose from!




Next random purchase could fall into the accessories category but it's quite a random one! It's and ear warmer/knit-band, whichever you prefer and it's just plain white with a bow detail.


I loved the braided knit-bands but then I came across this knit-band and thought it was very adorable and sweet so I bought this instead! This is from H&M and was £4.50, another bargain from H&M!


The final random purchase is a convenient one as the weather is very chilly in the UK. Cosy, sleep socks!

Very comfy and snuggly, they were very inexpensive from Primark (these were the reason for the impulse buy of the hand gel) only £2.50 for the pack of two,  a red and blue pair,  both with slightly deformed white stars on them! They keep my feet nice and toasty whilst walking around the house!

That's it for this category,  thank you for reading! Be sure to follow me on social media with the links below and I'll post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment