Popular Posts

Sunday 10 November 2013

Bath & Body Series!



I think it's safe to say that I received a LOT of bath & body products for my birthday. Rather than talk about them all in one enormous blog post, I've decided I'm going to do a Bath & Body Series every week, reviewing and telling you about each product/gift set individually. This allows time for me to try out these products properly and most importantly I can give you guys a full report on each item instead of a very quick comment on every one.

This series will also contain LUSH Hauls. As you may have seen on my Twitter I've been very excited about my trip to LUSH yesterday and I'm very happy with the cutest purchase ever!

Hopefully having this series will allow me to upload more fashion posts as they'll be more separate as I have been focusing more on beauty so sorry about that.

If you would like to see an Autumn/Winter Lookbook Video, please let me know as I've been wanting to do one for a while now so I want to start filming as soon as possible!

So just a quick update on the Blog Page for you and I'll post soon! Thank you for reading byee!

To Follow...

Bloglovin: Cerys Evans
Twitter:Cer_811
Instagram: cerysmyfanwy


No comments:

Post a Comment