Popular Posts

Tuesday 5 November 2013

How to get the Natural Look!

I don't ever put a lot of make-up on or I'll just look plain ridiculous! I think it's important to keep a woman's natural appearance in presence when wearing make-up and if you go out you'll see plenty of young girls who put so much make-up on their faces, which is fine if that's the look you're going for but there's always a way to get flawless skin by using less make-up achieving a more natural look.

There is a lot of pressure on women nowadays as so many celebrities are critisized for appearance as well as people within our local society, as well as seeing the "perfect" women in magazines daily. But I wish so many women, including myself didn't feel as though they have to wear make-up to feel beautiful because a very true (and slightly cheesy) quote is "The best make-up a woman can wear is a smile". This is very true, as a smile can make a world of difference and it makes the world a better place and makes you look so attractive!

Of course we'll never get all women to stop wearing make up as it gives a lot of confidence to us to know that we've done something to cover up our imperfections, but that doesn't mean we need to over do things!

Depending on your age, taste and complexion you'll always want to use different foundations, concealers and even eye shadow so of course you don't have to use the same products that I use. The products I use are what I think is lighter on the skin and better for my skin as I am young.

Rant over! Here is what I recommend using if you want to cover up imperfections or to give your skin more of a glow but you don't want to use too much.



These are the products I use if I choose to wear make-up as I don't like to wear make-up too often.

 ]I don't always use the eye shadow duo but it is a good eye shadow to achieve the natural look. I like to use the lighter shade over my whole lid and up to the brow bone and then use the darker shade over half my lid, just to add a touch of color!

BB cream is perfect if you want a very natural coverage but still achieves a beautiful, consistent skin tone. This is very light on my skin and I love it because it leaves your skin looking lovely and natural and covers up imperfections without having to use a rich foundation.


The concealer I'm currently using is the Barbara Daily under-eye concealer. I really like this concealer as it makes me look more awake around my eyes and gives a light effect!



This powder is amazing! It's been raved about so much by other beauty bloggers that I had to go and buy it. It's definitely lived up to my expectations as it doesn't make you look caked at all which is something we all want! It keeps my make-up in tact very well and I just love it! 

Although I would like it if the packaging was nicer as it isn't the most glamorous thing but hey-ho!

I hope this post has reassured you that you don't need much or any make-up to be beautiful! Confidence and a smile is key for a woman! BIG SMILES!:D

To Follow...

Bloglovin: Cerys Evans
Twitter: Cer_811
Instagram: cerysmyfanwy




No comments:

Post a Comment